Business Continuity Consultancy
At BusinessContinuity.co.uk we specialise in providing consultancy services to large organisations in and around London. We offer highly skilled and experienced project management resource, to develop and test business continuity provisions to enable businesses to maintain normal operations under difficult circumstance.
Project work is primarily based in the City of London financial sector, but our services are available to all sectors in the South East of England.
Solid systems strategies backed up by well planned and tested routines, will ensure your business recovers in the event of disruption.
Typical Areas of BCM Undertaken:
Usually a Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery project will consist of a varied proportion of the following steps; we can manage your entire corporate BCP programme or just assist you in achieving any part of it.
- Business Impact Analysis;
- Risk Mitigation;
- Regulatory and Audit Obligations;
- Corporate Direction and Ownership;
- Facilities Shortfalls;
- Document Storage;
- Datacentre / CER Resilience;
- Data Backup and Off-Site Storage;
- Business Continuity Plans;
- Crisis / Incident Management Plans;
- Critical Systems Requirements;
- Evacuation and Invocation Procedures;
- Recovery Site Tender and Negotiations;
- Datacentre Design and Contracts;
- Network Design;
- Systems Implementation and Documentation;
- Automated Desktop Builds;
- Telephony and Dealer Boards;
- Business Continuity Planning Software;
- Audit Logging of Plan Changes;
- Web Based Incident Management and Auditing;
- BCP Training and Awareness;
- Documentation Dissemination;
- Role-play and Scenario Exercises;
- Test Planning and Preparation;
- Test Coordination;
- Post-test feedback;
Phone 0800 242 5787 for professional friendly advice
BusinessContinuity.co.uk is a division of MDTS UK Limited.